Guild Mortgage is dedicated to serving the communities where we do business, and a big part of that is our charitable giving. We support many local and national charities through monetary donations and through company-supported volunteer hours. We also support our communities by offering a scholarship through our Guild Giving Foundation. Here’s everything you need to know about who qualifies and how to apply by April 15, 2017.
How it Works
The Guild Giving Foundation offers up to 10 college scholarships annually, which are renewable for up to 3 years. The money can be applied to any accredited college or trade school for any field of study.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or national
- Have a minimum 2.5 GPA
- Be enrolled full-time in a U.S. high school, have graduated from a U.S. high school, or have obtained a U.S. GED
- Must be accepted or enrolled in a full-time graduate or undergraduate college or trade school program
How to Apply
- Completed application form, including a one-page essay and a statement of career objectives
- High school or college transcripts showing a current GPA of 2.5 or higher
- A letter of reference from a teacher, coach, or other adult who is not an immediate relative
Deadline and Selection
All applications must be received by April 15, 2017.
An independent third party will review all application submissions and select scholarship recipients. Applications will be notified of the decision by June 15, 2017.
Upon notification, scholarship monies will be dispersed to the student’s school of choice in accordance with their scholarship policies.